Ripon Community Link achieves so much because of the great contribution made by volunteers.
Volunteers are welcome contributing as much or as little as they can offer.
Whatever, your interest for volunteering, we offer a wonderful opportunity.
Through giving back to the community, you will also gain so much.
- Support to members during a particular weekly activity or lunch-time.
- Administration or reception support on a regular basis.
- Deputy Cafe Coordinator at Ripon Walled Garden
- Shop Assistant at Ripon Walled Garden
- More intensive support during certain weeks, for example your university vacations.
- Supporting occasional events such as social or fundraising activities through organisational help, baking & preparation, publicity or serving on the day.
- Sharing expertise and professional assistance.
For more information on volunteering contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Joy Rayden [Click Here]
Volunteers do need to complete a short application form, provide 2 references and in the majority of cases complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Induction, training and support
Being part of the team
© Copyright 2013 Ripon Community Link - Site by Reach Studios